Toledo breast reduction plastic surgery for women with overly large and heavy breasts.
Breast reduction surgery can be a tremendously life-enhancing option. Reducing breast size will give you far more than just smaller, firmer breasts. You will get significant relief from many physical and emotional discomforts. Breast reduction surgery ranks the highest in patient satisfaction. For women in Toledo, breast reduction surgery can offer the reshaping and physical relief they desire.
You may be a good candidate for breast reduction if you have any of the following conditions:
- Back, neck, or shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts;
- Heavy, sagging breasts with very low nipples and areolas;
- Breasts that are too large in proportion to your body frame;
- Indentations in your shoulders caused by tight bra straps;
- Restriction of physical activity due to the size and weight of your breasts;
- Feelings of self-consciousness due to large breast size;
- Asymmetry of breasts.
Length of Breast Reduction Plastic Surgery
Our Toledo breast reduction surgery takes 3 to 4 hours.
Anesthesia Requirements for Breast Reduction Plastic Surgery
General anesthesia is used for breast reduction surgery.
Toldeo Breast Reduction Plastic Surgery
Outpatient with overnight stay is recommended for breast reduction surgery.
Side Effects of Breast Reduction Plastic Surgery
Swelling, bruising, edema, transient altered nipple, and numbness are possible side effects of breast reduction.
Risks of Breast Reduction Plastic Surgery
Bleeding, infection, risks of anesthesia, and scarring are possible risks with breast reduction plastic surgery.
Recovery from Breast Reduction Plastic Surgery
You may shower the following day and get back to non-strenuous work activity within 1 week; exercise after 3 to 5 weeks.