Toledo nose reshaping for a balanced, attractive nose.
If you feel your nose is not a good fit for your face, rhinoplasty can enhance the shape, size, and general appearance of your nose. The procedure can be performed on men and women of almost any age; however, it is usually recommended that young people wait until facial growth is complete—about 13 or 14 for girls and 14 or 15 for boys.
You may be a good candidate for rhinoplasty if you have any of the following conditions:
- Your nose appears too large for your face.
- There is a bump or depression on the nasal bridge when viewed in profile.
- The nose seems too wide when viewed from the front.
- The nasal tip droops or plunges.
- The tip is thickened or enlarged.
- The nostrils are excessively flared.
- Your nose is off-center or crooked.
- A previous injury has made your nose asymmetrical.
- You have an airway obstruction that impairs breathing.
Length of Nose Surgery
Our Toledo rhinoplasty procedure takes 1 to 2 hours or more.
Anesthesia Requirements for Nasal Reshaping Surgery
Local with sedation or general anesthesia is used during nasal cosmetic surgery.
Nose Reshaping Plastic Surgery in Toledo
Rhinoplasty is typically outpatient surgery.
Side Effects of Rhinoplasty
Temporary swelling, bruising around eyes and nose, headaches, some bleeding, and stiffness are possible side effects of nasal sculpting surgery.
Risks of Rhinoplasty Plastic Surgery
Infection. Small broken blood vessels resulting in tiny, permanent red spots. Incomplete improvement, requiring additional surgery. As with any surgery, anesthesia.
Recovery from Nasal Cosmetic Surgery
You should be back to work in 1 to 2 weeks. More strenuous activities can be resumed in 2 to 3 weeks. Avoid hitting nose or sunburn for 8 weeks. Final appearance is complete in 1 year or more.